Hi! You have stumbled upon the semi-cohesive ramblings that make up my bucket list! While I cannot promise you that i will achieve everything on this list and then post about it in a timely manner- I CAN promise you with almost utmost certainty that the list will change. often. And why not? Doesn't life change? And with it our goals and hopes and dreams... as well as our circumstances and abilities? Let me start over... Hi! This is a list of thingsthat i will attempt to accomplish and then write about! I hope you enjoy my journey. There will be lots of detours, i am sure, and since i am not really sure of the destination- then one can only hope i will know it when i get there!
And while i am so excited at the idea of someone reading this- this blog is- in all actuality- for me! So editing will be minimal, grammatical errors will be great, and the therapy that is writing will be had. :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Your belly laugh for today...



brought to you courtesy of motivational speaker matt foley from his van down by the river. you are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment