Hi! You have stumbled upon the semi-cohesive ramblings that make up my bucket list! While I cannot promise you that i will achieve everything on this list and then post about it in a timely manner- I CAN promise you with almost utmost certainty that the list will change. often. And why not? Doesn't life change? And with it our goals and hopes and dreams... as well as our circumstances and abilities? Let me start over... Hi! This is a list of thingsthat i will attempt to accomplish and then write about! I hope you enjoy my journey. There will be lots of detours, i am sure, and since i am not really sure of the destination- then one can only hope i will know it when i get there!
And while i am so excited at the idea of someone reading this- this blog is- in all actuality- for me! So editing will be minimal, grammatical errors will be great, and the therapy that is writing will be had. :)

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Part One

Part one of my two part article in foster focus magazine comes out in april!  I am so excited! Foster care is a subject near and dear to my heart and working with the editor of foster focus (Chris) was a great expirience. He was very understanding that i have a three year old at home and a six year old that has school- but requires a lot of attention when he gets off of the bus in the afternoons. I probably took longer than the average bear to get everything finished, re-edited, and turned in- but like i said- Chris was super nice about it.
I am turning 28 on saturday. I am not to thrilled about it- but it is like my mawmaw Hart says- it beats the alternative! lol. Other than that i really don't have to much going on at the moment. I am working on a short story for a local contest- and in my usualy nature i am cutting it very close to the deadline. I have known for a couple of months about the contest- and that everything is due by the 16- and am only now starting to put my characters on paper. Oh well. I will blame the4 A.D.D. and move on. :) I have not been able to get into running as much as i would like. Hopefully after we move into our new house- i will be able to take it more seriously and set some goals and start really working hard. We are also looking for a good, used, affordable piano to put int the new house so hopefully i will be able to make learning to play a reality as well.  I guess that is about it, though. No life changing happenings this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment